Click Suite are looking for an experienced Project/Client Manager to help manage and deliver an incredible range of exciting projects including web and visitor experiences for museums.
The Project Manager would be responsible for the management & communication with the client, keeping track of deliverables and milestones etc. as required on a variety of projects. You’ll also have to be able to show us you have experience in managing technical projects and helping lead a team through the inevitable challenges that are found in these projects.
To do this job you'll need to be a proactive team leader, we would expect you would have a minimum of 3 years project management experience, and be proficient in the following:
- • Creating realistic budgets and timeframes.
- • Managing projects for delivery on time, on budget and to the highest possible quality.
- • Managing internal sign-offs, and client approvals.
- • Leading regular progress meetings both internally and externally.
- • Providing budget analysis.
- • Testing and problem solving.
- • Managing and motivating the team.
- • Facilitating de-briefing sessions.
- • Helping improve our (collective) stuff quiz score.
This is a full-time role, covering maternity leave and we’d anticipate the contract to be approximately 8 months. Send your resume (and tell us a bit about yourself) to our Studio Manager, Madelyn@clicksuite.co.nz
You need to be a New Zealand resident or eligible to work in New Zealand to apply.